Friday, July 25, 2008

*****Busy n StRess****

25jUl, Fri

- HaPPi BBDae tO my RaCheL- aLL e Best n BEst wIshes... -TaKe CaRe n dUn STreSs- (",)

As i gt a few dae nvr update my blog as i busy w my wrk n study man.. i now wan to concentrate on my studies than anything as i nw got assignment to do liao.. haiz.. got to up hand up within 1mth plus.. now vdae cum wrk n search abit... wow abit difficult man ... my 1st dae of sch must reach at 6.30pm as gt orientation but i was late i reach abt 6.50pm.. e class was quite big abt 80plus as combine of 2class... mine class is 0808 another is 0807 hee.... than i sit rit eat e back as almost occupied e seat in front... my lesson is IT overall interestin and not bad... n todae i having my marketing lessonn.. Gosh.... duNnno what e teacher is talkin about... haiz.... n also gt assignment to do... wow topic is abt "Airlines" hee... got to search ya.. i must study hard ya... exam in cumin in 2mths time.. got to wrk hard sia... haiz... next wk is my closin liao.. wow real stress.... alot of thing haven do yet .. haiz... my closin date is 4aug wow.. wan to kill me.. got to cum bk and do... i die die must open n do my Jv than mon than key in to e a/c sys ya.. this is e onli thing.. hee.. i wan to try to do on my own... i jus shift place now my place is nt a corner sit liao... i dun get used to it as i will sense tt ppl at e back lookin at me os walkin behind me .. hee... think too much liao.. hahah
than i wan to watch "the mUmmy 3" on next sat w my "darlinGs" hee... i jus saw the timing... onli time we can watch at MS is 4.20pm so i try to finish my wrk till 3pm.. hee.. i will go bk my ofc at 8am dun chat n eat so can be able to wrk till 3pm.. i'm on diet now.. hee.. i stress i wont eat too much de.. hee... hee... if possible than i will go bugis or after tt go bugis take my stuff n bring hm n do yet ... hopefully hee.. if can than e sun b4 go my grandma hse i wan to go vivo n take my stuff too... hee... cos i quite scare of mango and causeway point .. hee... tml is my da jie big dae wor.. when i reach hm i saw ai ling help my sis to do mani n pedicure hee.. they chat n do sutff till nearl 12plus.. heee.... i Zzz at 1plus as i ate my supper so i dun wan to Zzz so early wor... heee.... i shall stop here.. will update again... cant wait till next sat wor.. haha..
my next wk program damnn pack.... mOn go out for dinner to celebrate jinhua bBdae, tues go play Badminton w ying, manDa n her fren, wed n fri study, sat wrk n than shoppin than sun go my ah ma hse.. hee... onli dae can rest is THUR.. heee.... wow keep me busy also good for me.. .... than i will stress than eat less n lose some weight wor.. hehe.... okok i will stop here...
ReGArds
LittLe WeNdy
10pm

No comments: