Saturday, July 5, 2008

sHOppIn n mOvie

5 jUl, Sat

tOdaE i wake up at 9plus ya n do my stuff than jiu watch my show at you tube ya.. than e weather like gOin to rain anytime ya.. than i went out at 2.50pm as i wan to take train ddown to orchard than i saw bus 14 n quite early n i decided to take bus to orchard as i lazy to change to train man.. than jinxiu sms me n manda sae meet 4.15pm than is good man .. than i meet manda on my bus ya.. than we reach orchard abt 4pm than we went to DBS to do something n than we wait for jinxiu ya.. than we head to far east than we went to gelare to have some snack as jinxiu haven eat yet... than i saw jason koh, donny n jeremy but they didn saw me ya haha... than we order 8scoops of sundae ya.. than we start shoppin le... hee.. than manda bought a 1pcs at blossom is look nice on her.. than we shop ard than we saw thomas n derek my sec fren haiz.. haha...
than after tt we jiu head to wisma n taka... but i didn see anythin i like ya.. than we saw food fair at taka der.. than we walk ard n have our dinner der.. we order pasta ya.. we order 3pasta n 1pozza total cost 62 ya.. than we went to shop ard .. than we walk to cine le.. than we went shoppin ya.. than we went to play arcade after playin awhile still gt time we wanted to play pool but alot of ppl than we sit outside to kill time.. than after tt we jiu went to buy something for e movie than we went to see whether we can go in ma but still gt time ya than we took some pic ya.. haha.. than we also took some pic inside e cinema ya haha.. than e show start ard 9.20pm overall e show not bad.. quite funny ya..than e show end ard 10.40pm than we jiu head hm le.. i reach hm abt 12mn than rest awhile than POm pom .. n Zzz b4 1am ya... too tired le.. i slp at my bro rm as he slp w my mum .. than i on air con n Zzz man ... *shiOk* hee... todae i went to far east , wisma, cine i remb tt u walk w me n shop w me n watch movie w me.. got memories man ... but no matter wat i have a beautiful memories u gave me ya. i will remb it inside my heart even though is short but memories ya... haha.. anyway, i will be ok my fren haha.. as i got wonderful fren ard me .. haha... i alr v happy liao.. haha.. i realli have a great dae man .. i will try to upload e pic to my friendster de.. no worry, haha... shall stop here...
rEgards
LittLe wEnDy
12.30pm

No comments: