Friday, July 11, 2008

dInNer w yIng, aLvin n hiS wiFe

11juL, fRi

wow cant wake up todae man .. dun feel like goin to wrk man .. but i drag myself to wrk as i need to do my schedule by mon man .. i haven do e most difficult de. hee.. than i was walkin to e bus stop is drizzlin but i lazy to take out umbrella as i gt alot of thing to carry ... haha.. than reach ofc abt 8.10am hee.. air con down again .. haiz.. than e techician bring some fan for us .. haha..at least gt wind ya if nt damn stuffy man .. haha.. than morning times fast man .. hee...
after lunch i wan to concentrate on my wrk but pro cumin man.. last min wan tis .. wow we alr sent out file liao still wan .. damn ma fan ya.. than i do tt for abt 1hr plus.. than i open my ltr abt 6pm.. than i left my ofc abt 6.15pm... than i took bus to toa payoh to take bus 31.. than i slp on e bus as i was daMnn tired.. hee. reach parkway abt 7plus.. than ying they all. late.. hee.. than i went to shop ard.. than go to roxy square abt 8pm.. than manda help us reserve seats for us.. hee.. than not long alvin they all cum liao.. than manda they all left liao.. hee.. than we order our food.. total 4 of us eat is abt 60buck wor. hee.. than we left abt 9plus.. than alvin went to his wife bro hse to pass something ya.. than sent me hm than sent ying hm.. than i reach hm bath jiu online book ticket as tml i goin out w rachel n edmund for movie n shoppin ya.. long time didn see him liao.. haha... sure alot of thing to chat man.. cant wait ... hee... i have been goin out since thur.. hee. sun goin to my grandma hse.. hee.. plannin to have a leave on 21st jul but still thinkin as i gt any wrk which is undone ma.. haiz... hmmm.. jus now someone ask me tt ques which make me lost my appetite abit man .. haiz.. but is alright .. hee... i'm ok ... haha.. i wont mention ya... onli ying know what i am sayin wor.. haiz.... sian .. goin to Zzz sOOn.. hee... shaLL uPdate aGain ...
rEgarDs
LittLe wEndy
10.30pm

No comments: