Saturday, July 19, 2008

celebrate RacHeL BbDae!!!

19juL, Sat

hmm... todae is sat n i wait this dae to cum man as is rest cum shoppin dae w my frenz ya.. i wake up at 9plus than do my housewrk n prepare myself n left hse abt 11.55am than i took bus 14 down to cityhall i reach on time n rachel wait for me as she reach early ya.. than we start to shop ard at citylink than head to suntec for our lunch at mac.. after eating, we jiu start shoppin than we went to withdraw cash than i see e bank is open i went to change my POSB card to master debit card wor.. heee... than we jiu start shoppin than we went to hello kitty shop n i bought a melody 20pocket file n a L-file which is my fav cartoon character ya.. which is Badtz Maru wor.. haha.. than i bought a melody clip for rachel wor.. as she like melody ya.. hee.. than we went to shop ard n we went to mini toon to buy candy mix wor.. yUmmy lOng time Didn eat liao.. haha...
than we jiu head to marina square for our next shoppin trip ya.. than we finally find a place to sit down for coffee... hee.. we shop from 2-5pm man.. heee. than we went to try Gloria Jean Coffee... Overall nOt bad... heee.. rachel order hot capp n i order ice mocha haha.. than joshua reach abt 5plUs than we chat till 6plus than we went to RSh to see gt e bag i wan me but dun haf e col i wan so i sae i will see others ya... than we jiu went to Lvl 1 changin appettie to find a place while waiting for milie.. hee... than rachel order oile oile tiger prawn pasta. milie order waterworld(seafood)pasta, i order spice me up(Black pepper chicken) pasta, joshua order WOW(hawilian pizza) n joshua order ice lychee soda , me n rachel share "Peach Please" hee... overall nt bad ... i like e name is "Special" hee.. overall cost abt 80plus.. n of course we have BBDae cake for rachel n is specially make by our MIss mIlie mAn.. is nice ya.. haha.. i ask her to make for my BBdae hee...*Thanks Milie for e hArdwrK* heee.. than we went shoppin awhile but we didnt see firewrk but we can hear e sound of e firewrk ya.. hee..than we hm sweet hm abt 9plus.. than i reach hm b4 10pm than bath than jiu online update my bLoggy ya.. tml gOIn to my ah ma hse n than go to alvin weDDin dinner.. hee.. cant wait till tml man.. haha.. i will update again n i will take pic w him n his wife wor.. hehe... Good Nite.. mOn On leave ya.. haha...
ReGaRds
LittLe WenDy
11pm

No comments: