Tuesday, March 3, 2009

-1st aNni-

3Mar, Tues

i have been doin Ot on mon till nearl 8pm .. i dun wan to stay too long cos no air con damnn stuffy man .. hah.a... than todae i nvr wrk as i key vthing in le.. except for 1outlet gt to wait for my sup to run e rep haha.. anyway.. todae is my 1sy at RSH Co le.. times flies v fast .. over this yr ... i learn alot of thing as this is my 1st time step into BIG CO wor.. haha.. than i gt happy n saddnes.. i like my colleagues alot cos mostly is our age n jus joined nt long but still gt one clique n another wor.. i dunno todae i tired or wat .. make 2 stuipd n careless mistake haha.. hope my sup dun scold me haha.. than tml gt class n thur rest n fri class than sat BBQ ... than sun plannin to stay at hm do my proj haha.. deadline is cumin up soon in 3wks time . Gosh .. Faint.. damMn sTress mAn... LACK OF SLP .. haha... Our trip haven cfm yet .. haiz.. dunno man .. shall update agn .. goin to do my proj le.. haha..
ReGArds
-wAhen-
8.30pm

No comments: