Saturday, March 28, 2009

-TiRed But fUn Dae-

28mAr, Sat

YOz is finaLLy sat bUt i wake up at 8plus as meetin ying at downtown east at 10.30am for breakfast .. heee... ying give me mornin.. but she went out late still i watch finish my doreman than i went out at 10.10am .. than i reach downtown east abt 11Am.. Ying also reaching soon .. n alvin is followin us too.. hmm.. than we haf toast bread for our breakfast .. than we went to popular fair.. to my expect nth much .. haiz.. than after tt we buy our lunch than alvin fetch us to my fren hse.. haiz... abit bad lo.. haiz...
than we reach my fren hse .. than play w his son ... haiz... than we haf our lunch .. than we went swimmin ard 2plus.. than nt realli swim play w his son n i onli swim few laps.. than i chat w ying awhile b4 we go up..than not long manda reach le.. hee... than we play n chat till nearly 6pm than manda drive us to tampines than me n ying went to foodocurt for our dinner.. i ate e-mian .. ..... than ying ate sliced fish soup .. than after tt we jiu went popular i bought 2 blink cd to burn .. haha.. goin to buy speaker next week.. hee..than we went to ntuc n buy alot of thing i mostly is food .. haha.. than we went hm ard 8plus.. i reach hm b4 9pm .. than jiu bath n online n went to Zzz at 11plus as no shw to watch de.. haha...sian ... next week OT for closin le... v rush man .. sian .. busy week for me .. sat might goin bk ofc as they sae need to finish our recon/schedules.. i was wondering hw to do my recon i need my bank statement.. ok i can do my sch n recon but my recon i onli can do half as i need another half frm my colleages.. she need to wait for e summary to cum if nt she cant do anything .. haiz.. reall sian .. next sat payin our bal for our trip.. 1mth plus to go to our trip wor.. hee..
If gt anything changes to play bk i wan to cherish u ..... i realli regret man .. haiz.. but i know tt e time wont turn back anymore liao.. so i must know to accept it n not regret it liao... i must try .... haiz.. Hope i realli can do it man ..
ReGaRDs
-wAhen-
11.30am

No comments: