Tuesday, March 3, 2009

-fUn n eNjoyabLe wEeKeNd-

28feb,sat

finaLLi is sat le.. haha..i wake up ard 9plus than jiu do my proj till 12plus than ate my lunch n went out at 2plus.. than wanted to withdraw cash at bedok mrt der no cash dunno hw to sae .. angry man .. haha... than ying call me sae she reach le i sae ar i onli at alijuned station n i reach b4 3pm n i saw manda.. i thought she will be late than we went to temple wor.. than we went to eat ice monster haha... than chit chat abt our trip than we wanted to go bugis village but rainin damn heavily we r stuck at OG der.. than end up we jiu walk to bugis cos we dunno when e rain goin to stop than .. than nth caught my eyes n manda bought a bikini.. than we went to bugis jjunction than i bought a pair of shoes.. than after tt we jiu head to chiinatown .. we went to Opps The Central to eat e Bat Ku teh .. damnn nice.. than we went to The Central shop nth over der.. than we jiu walk to Chinatown 5star to ask for our trip thingy .. wo damn exp ,... than we went to Mustafate centre to find manda bf .. than we discuss till nearly quarrel man .. haiz.. than we went bk ard 10.45 frm der plus rainin damnn heavily man .. reach hm ard 12mn like tt.. haha.. i went to slp ard 1plus..
1mAr,Sun
i wake up at 10plus than do my thing n watch my show n went out at 12plus meet my classmates to do proj .. haiz.. than we went to katong der to hw nonya dress n their kueh nice nice.. than we took ccab to bugis.. hee.. again Bugis haha.. than we reach bugis ard 3pm than we went to e mac n do our proj from 3-nearly 6pm .. than over der rains damnn heavy .. we r stuck.. than after tt we went to shoppin .. my fren bought a par of sport shoes as staff gt disc haha.. than we went to V8 cafe n eat haha. .Yummy.. after tt we jiu head to e Library.. we in e library frm 7plus to nealry 8plus.. than we went to TCC n read e book .. haha. .than i went hm ard 9plus than i reach hm ard 10.30pm than do my thing n went to slp b4 12mn... wOw totalll no rest man .. somemore tml need to do my closin .. reall tired .. busy week .. LACK OF SLEEP man .. haha... Proj is killing me .. sTress.. haha... Endure 4mths more jiu GRAD le,. fast rite.. haha...update agn... tml is my ah gong 1mth death anni .. kind of miss him man .. till nw i alone i think i will cry man .. cos he my ah gong man .. haiz.
ReGaRds
-wAhen-
11pm

No comments: