Friday, March 6, 2009

-no tItLe-

5mArch, thur
as usual went to wrk but in e morning my sup ask me gt class or go out ma.. i say NO than she sae ok maybe ask me to wrk.. i was dotz... haha.. than she cum n tell me tt is stock take to help RSH Marina as their bar codes for NIKE gt pro.... than we left our ofc n head to MS n we have our lunch .. todae 6 finance staff went dwn..than we start frm 2pm wow we check storerm.. i n my colleague stay in e storerm 4 2-3hrs to do checkin n somemore need to climb .. we look like monkey climb here n der ... alot of ppl is climbing n some too tall cant reach so nvr check haha.. than alot of barcodes dun haf n haf to write manually man .. somemore total gt 705batches to scan n check... than we ate our dinner at 9pm cos busy checkin .. than abt 10pm 4 of my colleagues went bk as not all can go bk .. than me n anothr stay to help than we chit chat .. than pro cum out le.. got q few gt scan but no one .. than quarrel .. i was stunned.. by than is alr 12plus .. than we help n check somemore all e barcodes is wrong i haf to read all.. haoz.. than vthing was done n finish is alr 1.30am le.. than me azizah n joseph took 1cab as we stay ard e same area.. we go ubi first than me e guy last person .. n e taxi driver ask e guy wan to bring me up as is late n dark le.. than i sae is ok .. thanks.. than i do my thing n went to Zzz nearly 3am ...
6mar,fri
todae i wake up at 6.30am .. Dotz... i dun feel like wakin up man .. i v tired.. n i force myself .. than i reach ofc n rest awhile than my sup sae y wrk so late n she sae scare i gt no mood to wrk todae.. todae i keep goin toilet n wash my face as i extremely tired.. alot of my colleague sae i look tired.. indeed i look tired imgaine i wrk frm 8.30am to 1.30am... hw long.. than my sup cum n find me ask me to stand by for mon stock take @ stadium .. as is another big shop .. haiz... waiitn for news.. haha.. at 5.30pm i went hm straight i didnt go class i dammm tired,, than i reach hm 6plus .. than i bath n went to Zzz @ 7plus till 10pm .. than i cook instant noodles n eat .. than watch my shw n update my bloggy .. hee..
(Rachel i have read ur blog jus nw.. i thought of study deg but is part time course i see hw.. if i dun haf e ablility i will take loan le...ocs 30k is a BIG amt) i will see hw.. haha... alright i goin to slp nw as tml need to wake up early n prepare myself to help up for e bbq ... haha.. nite nite...
Hurray.. my wish cum true le.. hope can go ya.. if cfm will be 15-17 fri-sun our redang trip .. haha... imgaine sit 9hrs of coach n 14nite got set off le . cos by e time we reach redang is mornin le.. haha.. next sat will discuss n book le...
rEgaRDs
-waHen-
12mn

No comments: