Tuesday, March 24, 2009

-AnGrY n DisAppOnt-

23MaR, Mon

Todae realli mon blue man .. dun feel like goin to wrk ya.. realli sick n tired man .. haiz .. but life have to go on man .. i really lack of slp man .. nw can relax as assign finish 3more week exam le.. stresss man .. haiz.... than todae my mood realli down as lunch time some of my fren cant make it on this sat . wow i really TOO LAN man .. this is nt last min sae de man . i think sae this abt 3wks,... 1 cant make it another 2 can meet us in e evenin this is call gathering meh .. wow .. i n germain plan than all of u give excuse.. my sms no need money de ar... i realli v disappoint in 1 of my good fren .. y vtime we gt gatherin u alwae nt free... i know vone gt to wrk but plan ur time well la.. i gt sae u b4 man .. still let it happen it agn ... u gt no much fren ... still dun wan to cherish e fren ard u now.. if i realli heartless i can let go u de.. jus dun force me... haiz.. than i let u plan as u alwae so busy ... than sae meet may OMG man .. hiaz cant meet on e weekdae ma .. meet on e weekdae onli dinner nvr ask u go till so late ma... i also dunno what u busy w wat .... haiz.. i realli sian man... than ur bbdae ask we all die die must cum than my bbdae le... u gt cum ma... i nvr disappoint u but u disaapoint man .. dun make me do it man .. i can dun celebrate ur bbdae.... JUS DUN MAKE ME DO TT...than sms u all at least reply cumin or not cumin la... waiitng for reply man ... (I HATE PPL DUN REPLY MY SMS UNLESS IS NT NECESSARY... IF U ASK ME QUES THAN I REPLY AT LEAST REPLY HW DO I KNOW U GT RECEIVE IT ANT... IF WANNNA LIKE TT I ALSO LIKE TT SAVE MY SMS .. SMS U DUN REPLY THAN AS WELL DUN SMS U ..)
Than abt to go hm.. something happen make me more TOO LAN man .. wow if i haf e rite to sae i wan to sae man .. is NOT FAIR man .. my senior cum n ask jinhua y nvr help SW abt e bank in than she was DOTZ... than my senior sae i go find me.. find me for wat .. i not sittin beside her man .. my Sup sae tt we each other must help each other .. than her partner nvr help than cum find me for wat .. than no choice me n jinhua do lo.. WTF man.. than she went off at 5.30pm ,,, than we r like IDIOT do all this STUPID thing... y alwae me n jinhua do this kind of thing .. we alr help her dunno hw many time liao... this is call wat ... SLAVE ma .... wow .. than vtime gt fax all of dem nvr go take onli me n jinhua isit their chair gt super glue stick to it cant stand up... than i v angry man .. i talk to e shop v attitude man .. than after tt we finish we went off.. than i sae tt SW also e same pattern .. if they dun help each other than separate dem la what e point of sitting next to each other... i more ANGRY is my senior sae " I GO FIND WENDY" wow .. Y nvr go find tt person need to help Y ME..... wow realli TOO LAN todae man.. i vent on my ANGER on eating man .. i complain to Ying man .. i realli Dammnn ANgry .... realli sick n tired man .... my mood for todae is realli down....
What a dae i had man .. i sick n tired le... I dun care any more liao ... i dun plan waiitn for u all to ask me out le.. realli sian man ...
ReGaRds
-WaheN-
8.30pm

No comments: