Saturday, March 14, 2009

-TiRed n fUn Dae-

14mAr, Sat

wow i v tired man .. dunno why i wake up so early.. i onli slp 4 8hrs... hee. than jiu ate my breakfast n do my thing n my mum ask me to go my ah ma hse take some thing .. wow e sun is super hot man .. while i was walking i saw alvin my colleague haha.. keep seein him man .. abit dangerous as as we both nearby haha.. than chatting w ying on e phone .. haha. n than reach hm do abit of my thing n xian call me n chat w me awhile.. haha. than i jiu went to bath n went out at 1.45pm ... hehe...
than we haf ban mian at bedok for our lunch . than we went to sis hse as manda want to see e space haha.. than after tt we jiu head to golden mile .. to check out price of our redang trip .. hmm .. we check 5star, grassland n Konitum all v exp . than we end up go Transtar.. each person cost 385 ... e bus we sitting is 5 stars haha.. Cant wait man .. than we set off on 13may nite by than we reach is 14may morning .. haha.. i wil be cumin on 16may nite .. haha.. cant wait man .. ur 1st trip w manda .. hee.... vthing end is alr 6pm le.. than e weather nt good man .. than we hurry walk to suntec took us 20min . than i went to watson but panadol n water for edm .. than i went to IT shw n find him . .than we went to buy ink haha.. than i play w his song as can send via blue tooth than after tt we jiu head to MS n haf our dinner at Yoshiyoya.. by e e time we eat is alr 8plus. haha... together i bought alot of thing eating stuff .. haah i bought frm e warehouse sales . haha.. than we rest awhile .. than we walk bk to suntec as manda wan to see carrefour.. hehe... than i saw my sis agn .. haha. i give her n her fren choco haha.. than we went hm ard 10pm .. hee... than me n manda took bus 14 hm .. i reach hm b4 11pm .. wow ii really tired but fun man .. haha..
Shall Update agn .. next sat goin cycling w my fren n celebrate Enoch 2nd BBdae wor haha... cant wait man .. Thanks i got so many fren ard me n brighten me up.. thanks to u all my frenz.. Lux ya.. !!!!
ReGarDs
-WaheN-
11.30pm

No comments: