Friday, March 13, 2009

-MoODy-

13mAr, Fri
I have been busy for this week man ,, finaLLy gt my recon tally le.. on mon goin to do my own thing liao.. is getting more more thing my in-tray thing goin to burst soon .. haiz... hmmm... todae i gt class.. i too tired but force myself to listen.. ECON ... than i reach hm ard 11.15pm .. haiz.. i really feel extremely tired man .. ever since i start my sch .. i have been lackin of slp .. almost slp 6hrs plUs... haiz.. haf to wrk n study n d assign haf to scarfic SLEEP man.. but i used to it le.. haha.. so is ok ..
Jus dunno why i wan to update my blog todae.. i wonder am i realli happy or jus shw tt i was happy.. actually i nt happy at all.. till nw i still cant accept my grandpa have left us le.. i dunno why ... maybe i love him too much .. i know abt his past on e funeral . i feel tt my grandpa is a brave n strong person .. hw wish i can like him .. nw i keep thinking whether he found my granny le ma .. gt place to stay !!!! i wonder he will remb us ma .... i realli miss him man ... he have left us 1mth 12daes... soemtime i was alone i will think of him n i will cry .. hw wish e time will stop n i wan to see n talk to u one last time .. but dun haf e chance... i write this blog i cryin man .. jus dunno .. i too sad le... i jus cant control my tears.. i realli miss those time u cum my hse n bring us dwn to buy thing for us.. n go ur hse for swimmin n eat dinner w u . but TOTALLY cant le.. n we cant bring u out to eat .. when is we grandchildren is our turn to take care of u but u left us .. till now i still blame myself for nt seein u durin CNY one last time ... Grandpa realli sorry.... hope u dun blame us .. anyway... i realli need time to cool down ... i think i need a long time to heal it man ... fren dun wry abt me i will be alright .. i shall stop here .. goin to slp now.. i super tired..
ReGards
-wAheN-
12.30am

No comments: