Monday, April 28, 2008

aNgry cUm mOn bLue!!!

28aPril, mon

todae nearly cant wake up man .. haiz.. than i nvr sweep e floor cos my mum off than i no need hee.. she will do ya.. haha.. than slp on e bus wow feel so damn tired man.. reach ofc than do my stuff hee.. than i finsih unpack all my stuff abt 4pm than help my colleague to open som pouch than jiu went off le.. actualli after my lunch i ask my someone whether i can take leave 4 tdaes to go taiwan but she ask me consider as i jus new n other also busy doin their closin ya.. haiz.. than i think liao than i decided not to go liao.. i forget to tell her..
i dun wish to sae so much here.. i hate this kind of ppl man... damn hypocrites... hate wrking w this kind of ppl man.. n this is nt e 1st time hearin u saying ppl back.. in e 1st place they gt sae u ma... jus mind ur own biz man.. so wat u gt exp than me but ur character SUX man .. gosh.. haiz.. than someone told me tt we gt new wrk scope n more thing for us to do man .. hee. so didn go taiwan w my cousin is ok.. cos i plannin to go taiwan w rachel family at oct hee.. haiz... boRing .. dunno wat to write simply no mOOd man .. haiz shall stop here.. moOd swing ya... bye bye!!! me thur-sat will be busy ya..
RegarDs
LittLe wEndy
8pM

No comments: