Saturday, April 12, 2008

sEe mY bRo ComP n gO oUt ya!!

12aPr, sAt

Todae i wake up at 9plus than i do my stuff went out at 2pm to fetch my cousin than head to my aunt hse n pass her vcd ya.. than we jiu head to national stadium to see e perfromance... than my bro start at 4pm than we see e preview performance.. haha.. than everything end at 7plus n e result release at 7pm... my bro gt silver ya.. better than nth than 2yrs later than try harder ya.. next 2yrs i wil be goin to see again cos this time my bro will be e band major ya... haha... cant wait till he see throw e stick haha....
Than tajong katong n deyi sec gt gold w honor n overal deyi gt e education of $30K ya.. haha... than i took bus dwn to suntec n find manda n ying.. than they acc me for dinner i ate mac.. than we chiat chat after tt we jiu shop ard.. than abt 9.45pm we jiu head hm .. than i took exp bus 575 hm but i waited for 30min .. than i reach hm abt 10plus than do my stuff than jiu watch my tv than zZz at 12plus ya.. haha..tml going to wrk liao sian .. haha...
ReGards
LittLe WeNdy
11am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.