Friday, April 18, 2008

hAppY wk bUt nO title

17aPriL, thur

sO sorry tt didnt update my bloggy for abt 1wk cos no time to online cum my comp gt pro ya.. haha.. my appettite not good.. dunno y.. feel like vomit.. eat my breakfast vomit out ... eat my lunch than i vomit also haiZ but lucky someone fetch me hm ya.. 1st time sit tt person car.. haha... than tt person sms me what is my bilding name i sae wrong.. haha.. than i walk to e petrol kiosk to find tt person but while i was walking a car stop in front than is tt person.. haha.. than tt person sae make alot of u-turn nvr c my bulidin than i sae my building name is wisma gulab.. than tt person wan to kill me man.. haha.. so sorry than send me hm reach hm abt 6pm .. than my mum was shock tt i was so early than tt person sms me whether my mum gt cook ma.. i sae yes... wan to eat than i can acc u y nvr sae.. hai.. is alright shall meet up next 2wk.. haha... v happy... get to see tt person .. cos so long didnt see tt person liao.. some know tt person who i refering ya.. if those read dunno than dun ask haha.. secret... whaha...
ReGards
LittLe weNDy
11aM

No comments: