Tuesday, April 22, 2008

nO mOod!!!! sTop pLayin a fOOl on me!!!!

21aPril 2008

Yest mOn blue haha.. nth much to do man... than went hm abt 5plus than i reach hm 6plus wanted to order e bbdae cake but close liao.. maybe fate ya.. haiz.. than at hm do my stuff than jiu online n chat than someone sms me from der my mood totally down.. please dun treatin me as a fool .. i now plannin yet u tell me this n tt.. ai yo... damm fed up.. ok maybe is my wrong tt didnt you but ... i alr sae ok pay me next mth... than sae wat jokin.. this is nt e 1st time liao.. u think is funny ma... gosh!!! haIz...
than i call someone to tell vthing man .. realli cant take it... after so long than discover tt i was angry forget it man ... than i reply her see u on tt dae ... dunno hw to face u on tt dae ya.. haiz.. reall fan man.... haiz.. after tt dae i dunno when i will see u again maybe on e 1st may ...after tt maybe no more liao ba... dunnoo.. dunno wat to sae man .. realli speechless liao.. haiz.. onli someone knwo my pro ya,,, n i referin to who .. haiz... stop here...
Regards
MooDy wEndy
8pm

No comments: