Friday, April 18, 2008

wEnt oUt foR dinner

18aPriL, Fri

as Usual went to wrk my appetitte still e same ya.. eat wat vomit .. but i hungry but i eat e food i wan to vomit liao.. my fren sae maybe is stress or is my xin li illness ya haha.. than i todae quite free than whole doin packing as finanical year haha... than i leave sharp at 5.30pm than took a bus dwn to AML buildin .. haha.. than chat w dem .. n kanna suay by demm.. esp Hans my ex boss.. i thought he wont cum to 11 but he came in n sae wow so scare to see me ar,. sec is wow i gt a blue black mean i gt panda eyes n 3rd is cum bk n take pymt ar.. i sae no la... haha...idiot.. than jessie gt free cosmetic than me n ying take a few haha.. than we left abt 7plus than we head to east coast ..
than we order our food.. haha.. than everything finish abt 10pm than we jiu head hm ya.. than i reach hm abt 10.15pm.. hee.. than i was dead tired..than chat w ying ... till 12mn than do my sutff than watch abit of tv than jiu Zzz at 12plus cos i dead tired man .. haha... todae v happy.. next wk goin for dinner again cos is my alan papa bbdae wor haha.. have a celebration w him n my ex colleague wor.. haha...
ReGaRds
Little Wendy
12pM

No comments: