Friday, April 11, 2008

***oN lEave bUt is UnpAid LEaVe***

11aPril, fRi

toDae i get a off as i need to buy my leg cream cos going to finish soon.. haha.... than i woke up at 8plus n is drizzlin man .. than i sweep e floor n clean e whole hse.. than cook cup noodles for my breakfast n watch abit of cartoon.. long time didnt like tt le.. haha.. than i went to bath n go out at 9plus .. than took a bus n train dwn to novena .. haha.. than i reach NSC b4 11am than i went to buy my medicine.. n wait for abt 20min than i collect my stuff.. than i took a bus dwn to kallang n took train dwn to bedok more faster ..
than i went to shend siong to buy tibits.. this is my 1st time buy so many ya.. haah.. than bought whipped potato frm Kfc than see gt any vcd to buy ma.. than i bought e alvin n 3 chipmunk at $10.. haha.. sales but other shop sell 15plus.. haha.. than i bought curry hm for my lunch.. hurray can enjoy my lunch w e show.. haha.. my sis n her bf also sick haha.. than i reach hm b4 1pm than bring e clothes out n than enjoy my lunch.. haha.. tml supoose to meet manda n ying at 3pm but in e end i gt to meet dem abt 5plus cos i need to go to see my bro perform ya.. cos my cousin is cumin man .. haha.. is at National stadium .. haha... than i took a nap at 3plus than wake up at 5plus.. than i jiu online n update my bloggy ... haha ... tht all!!!
Regards
LittLe WendY
6pM

No comments: