Wednesday, April 23, 2008

nO titLe

23aPril 2008, wed

Todae nearly cant wake up man .. my batt goin to flat le.. haha... tml is thUr abit free ya.. todae gt new staff didnt have a time to chat w her as i quite busy todae ya.. haha...cos my colleague is teachin her some stuff ya.. haha.. maybe tml wor.. haha.. than me n karin went off together than i sky is super dark man .. wow we walkin to e bus stop was drizzlin but when we reach bus stop is rainin heavily ya.. lucky us... hee.. than wait for 10min my bus came wow damn pack man ... haha... than reach hm abt 6plus than bath jiu watch my ah wang show haha.. damn funny ya.. haha...
than todae quite angry man.. isit my eng gt tt poor ma!!! forget it !!! now settle liao if u ask me again i going to *faint* man ... haiz.. i dunno my reaction will be on fri... my plan on fri is take bus to toa payoh n take bus 31 dwn to parkway i think i will reach parkway b4 7pm.. than shop ard to look for jessie son gift than collect my cake at 7.30pm than see if alan can fetch me frm parkway to east coast park.. haha.. our dinner start at 8pm.. but i think they sure late de.. but is ok i dun mind go der abit early so tt can sit in e private rm.. as they cant promise us ya.. haha... cant wait... esp he open tt mystery frm me n ying... haha... i order swissbake e choc fudge cake haha...
my aim to buy some stuff... hehe... slowly buy ya... :-
-Jumper (skirt)
-a bag (ofc bag n maybe a big bag so tt can put my bOok)
-a pair of sHoes frm U.R.S ya... hee... (gOin to Buy on Sat)
-sUnglass (cOnsidering) as dunno when can wear ya - Black col de
- mOre nice top (so tt i can tHrow aWay my old Tee)
*still thinking what to buy cos my mind onli this haha*...
cant wait till sat man .. can see my dar dar, rachel n rui xin wor.. my target is a buy top n shoes ya.. haha... she also cos her wrkin place need to wear formal ya.. haha.. my wish for wrking place is formal too.. cos shw tt u r profession ya.. haha.. hee... gOIn to register for my course on jun n pay my 1st installment ya.. haha.. i will pay installment cos i dun haf tt much cash ya.. i know is nt worth but .. haha.. going to start my study soon.. but my study dae is happen on my closin but i will try for 1mth if realli cannt than i will give up my job than find a admin job as no need to do ot ya .,.. than i can concentrate my studies ya.. hahaha.. shall stop here... update again maybe fri or sat wor.. hee... miss u !!!!
Regards
Little WenDy
9pm
-

No comments: