Tuesday, January 15, 2008

daMn fEd uP mAN!!!! nO mOod @ aLL

14jAn, mOn
as usual went to wrk ya.. than james call me n ask me abt NOI but i sae haven cum out yet .. than he ask me to call LTA than i call dem ya.. than they sae either todae or tml than i sae ok lo.. but james keep callin n ask me y ... than i tell him ... not long james call me n ask me, ying, 2new staff to see hans for meeting.. than we went to find hans than he ask me to cum in first... he ask me wendy, pls give me a gd explanation y vitas so late than submit than i tell me i alr finish vthing onli waiting 4 II ... than i sae to him when e BL n INv cum i straight away fax to cougar but i dunno y they took so long ya.. than hans sae ok if e supplier gt pro than he will sort it out.. if my pro than he will ask me to leave... wat e hell!!! i gt e intend to tell him but i put bk my words as if i sae tt he might think is my fault... i cant stand this kind of fucking idioitc person man sry to use foul lang ya... i think i make alot of ppl no mood ya esp james he damn stress ya.. i know u all situation we can help is wat we can done ya!!! i alr v tired le... i give up this time le.. realli sick n tired le ...
i like e ppl in e co but but haiz realli speechless le.... alot of my fren sae i v haggard le ever since i wrk man .. where my smilin face ya!!! vdae go wrk bring alot of heavy stuff in my heart ya worry abt this n tt !!! real headache ya!!! sian man !!!
ReGaRds
MooDy wEndy
10.45pM

No comments: