Thursday, January 3, 2008

haPPy!!!! sTress!!! tIred!!!!

3jan thUr
tODae nearly cant wake up ya!! haha!!! todaae someone suppose to meet me but tt person sae cant make it than i sae is ok cos wrk is impt ya!!! than i do my stuff n went out at 9am wor.. than i was daydreamin than tt person call me sae sry ya!! i sae is ok de!! than we chit chat awhile jiu hang up le!!! cos mornin dun haf e mood ya.. haha.... than i meet ying at e bus stop as we both reaching soon ya.. hah... than we bought breakfast to eat ... haha .. todae is damn busy man.. dun haf e time to do my thing ya.. wow!!! than suddenly than start to get busy than tt person call me ya... sae maybe will cum dwn ya... hmm quite happy as so long didn see tt person le.. abt 3yrs like tt!!! feel like seein tt person ya.. haha... than i sae i busy le as i got alot of thing to do as NOA cum out ya.. n i need to inform boss ya... than alot of thing to crop up end onli 1car register ya.. haiz.. than we wrk till 7plus than we went to see james as he admit to e hospital same pro, which is grastic man... wow i see him till like in a great pain ya... he cant slp well keep turnin ya.. than we went off at 9.15pm like tt.. than alan fetch us hm ya.. thanz!!! than tt person sae will call me hope ya!!! hmmm!!!!! dunno ya!!! shld i haf tt feelin ma!!!! haiz!!! i hope i will not regret again le!!!! see how ba!!! tml i will go back ofc early if possible i will reach abt 8.30-8.45am like tt i need to do some stuff ya!!! real headahce alot of thing haven do yet. OMG!!!! NIte nIte!!!
Maybe this sat go cut hair ya.. if ying cAnt than i will be going alone le i dun wish to delay ya!!! i gt make planning for my sat de!! cos cny is cumin i need to acc my mum too to buy stuff ya!!! i love it esp sweets!!! YUmmy!!! cant wait till next sat to meet my dar dar sister ya.... shoppin time!!!!! i wan to buy clothes ya!! i wan to buy quite formal n casual n i wan to throw away my old tee ya!!! haha a brand new year so mUst wear new ya!! haha!!! nite nite!!! gOing tO sLp soOn!!!! tml need to wake up at 7am e max le haha... gOIn to leave my hse at 7.30am wor haha!!! this time i still slpin man... haha!!!1 galz anything sms me wor haha!!!
RegArds
LittLe wEndY
11pM

No comments: