Saturday, January 5, 2008

wEnt fOr a HairCut

5jAn, Sat

toDae wAke up at 8am ya than i left my hse ard 8.30am as ying told me tt she maybe lost her purse than i sae i will help her n see ofc gt ma!!! than i reach ofc abt 9.10am than i do queenie stuff than not long ying n alan cum le haha... than we slack awhile jiu do our wrk le.. than i do something wrong on my vitas die man confirm NOR de haha!! than we left at 1.30pm like tt than rainin heavily ya than we took bus n train to MS ya.. haha.. than we haf LJS for our lunch ya after tt we jiu went for haircut ya...
wow Jaren totally change man i nearly cant recongise him man ... than ying hair stylist is adeline ya haha.. than ying end up re-bond n cut short ya... than jaren told me to keep long than he will layer my hair after 3mths maybe i will highlight my hair ya!!!! haha!!! than i wait for ying till i wan to ZZZ man haha... than i wait for her than jaren ask me ok ma haha!!!! haha .. nOw than i know him tt he not a sporean ya haha he's a malaysian wor.. we haf a small chat while i cuttin my hair... ying finish her thing ard 6pm than we jiu went hm le.. i bought a photo album to put my pic inside ya.. haha!!! than i reach bedok abt 7pm than went to sheng siong n buy jelly powder ya.. haha... than i reached hm ard 8pm like tt .. than cbath n rest le... i die tired man... hmmm!!! i will make up my decision whether i leavin or stayin on e 31jan le!!!!! i real tired le!!!! i know my pro can be solved hw abt ying!!!! nw we gt to learn vthing ya !!! haiz!!! gOin cRazy Soon le!!!hmmm i gt alot of nice job ya maybe thinkin ya !!! is tIme for me to update my resume le!!! long time didnt update le!!! haha!!!stop here!!! miSs sOmeoNe!!! haha!!!!
ReGarDs
Little wEndy
11pM

No comments: