Monday, January 21, 2008

sImpLy nO mOOd fOr tHis wk ``

19jan ,sat

hmm sry for last few daes didnt update my blog as i totally not free n no mood man... my mood totally down le.. hmmm.. i haf decided to make my mind le... i will no change my mind le cos i alr sick n tired ya... hmmm.. went to see rachel on fri as her operation is on thur mornin.. thanz god that everything went well.... i went to see her,.. she look so tired ya... hmmm... maybe jus finish operation ya.. hmmm... but over is over le.. she now is at hm restin ya.. hope to see her again on e mar ya... haha...
haiz!!! one of my colleague is leaving us ... sob sob.... he our good listener ya.. haiz... hmmm... he leaving us at end of jan ya.. haha.. but will still stay contact ya... ... haha.. will miss him de.. as he my god bro ya.. haha... todae sat after wrk we jiu went to toa payoh as ying wan to see her shoes ya.. but i slp on bus as i ate my flu medicine make me so drownsy than we reach toa payoh but ying shoes alr sold out le so we went for a walk at toa payoh ya.. after tt we jiu took bus dwn to bugis ya.. than i went to slp again than we reach bugis we went for our lunch cum dinner at bugis e steamboat ya .. haha.. we eat frm 4pm to nearly 6pm ya.. after tt we jiu start shoppin le... than ying bought a top @ girodano ya..than we jiu head to bugis street than we went to e shop where ying normally bought her clothes ... than she bought 1top n 2pants ya.. than we head to see shoes... than after tt shop awhile jiu go bugis for a drink jiu go hm le... hmmm...
we leave at 8pm but i went shopping alone ya.. see gt any nice top ma.. but i shop for 45min no nice clothing ya.. so i jiu go hm le.. damn tired ya.. haha.. than reach hm abt 9plus jiu bath n rest ya.. my flu is gettin bad so i ate my flu med n went to bed n Zzz at 11plus ya .. hmmm.. haha...
Sun, 21jAn
i woke at 9plus than i jiu watch my tv n help my mum to buy stuff n watch my tv.. than ate my lunch jiu take a short nap than went to parkway n shoppin ya. hmm i bought 2vcds ya.. haha.. price not bad so i buy ya.. haha.. than we went to eat dinner at sakae sushi ya.. we bring our mum der to eat .. haha... after eaitn we jiu shop till 8plus we jiu went hm as everyone is tired ya.. than i watch tv till 12plus jiu sweet dream as tml wrking ya..
REgaRds
MOody weNDy
11pM

No comments: