Tuesday, January 8, 2008

nO title

8jaN, tUes

As usual went for wrk but i wake up @ 8.15am n sweep e floor n do my stuff n went out at 9am ya .. i thought i will be late nvr expect tt it will be early ya.. than do my wrk n went for lunch at 1plus w ying n alvin... we had thai food ya... haha... than after eating, me n alvin buy drink to drink ya but dunno y ying make me laugh till i choke ya... than i rush to e toilet n vomit all e food out haha... than i dun dare to drink my water so i throw it away ya...
than i contiune to do my wrk n teach e new stuff abt vitas ya... startin teach dem all is v confused for dem de... haha... than i roughly teach dem.. i tell dem if they dunno can ask me ya .. haha... than 5plus i start to feel uncomfortable le.. than 6pm i feel v v v cold ya... than i call edmund see where is he so happening tt he's at paya lebar ya so he cum n fetch me hm... i still feelin unwell ya.. than i reach hm b4 i bath i take my temperature wow i realli haf fever hit to 38deg ya.. haiz... than i after my mini bath i lie on my bed cos v cold ya.. than i went to ate my dinner n than my med ya... than i call up my doc n ask for no ... than my sis fetch me der..thank sis!!!! haha... than doc sae is grastic flu.. forver de.. but scare cos alwae i kanna grastic flu i will vomit de.. hope this time wont ya... than e doc take my temp still high hit till 39deg man... oh my tian... than when we cum out is drizzling than we walk damn fast ya.. wow e weather is damn cold ya.. haha..
than i reach hm jiu eat my med n watch tv ya... me whole dae cant slp well... dunno y.... haiz i slp abt 12plus n wake up at 2plus to eat my med ya... keep wakin up .... i wake up at 9plus cos my aunt not wrking so she went to n buy breakfast for me ya... thanz!!! than lunch she will be cooking than i will eat abit ya... i gt mc for 2daes... my mum know tt todae, 9jan i wan to go bk but she stop me as i gt fever ya... cos quite alot of wrk to do ya.. haiz!!! sian!!! stay at hm abit bored!!! haha!!! nvr expect tt my new year i was sick ya.. haiz!!! haha!!!
regArds
LittLe wEndY
11am

No comments: