Thursday, January 10, 2008

nO tItLe

10jAn, tHur
tODae i woke up at 9plus than jiu online ya .. than do hsewrk ya.. than went out at 11plus as i goin bk to wrk but i gt 2daes mc ya.. i gt thing to do ya.. hmmm... todae gt quite alot of thing to do ya.. hmm.. i make up my decision le but i like my job now but i jus stand someone ya!!! i alr ren tt person 4 8mths plUs.. i respect u but dun cum n treat us as shit man... if u mood is bad than u jus go hm n dun put ur anger on us man is nt fair to all of us!!! in ur mind is onli **** if u cant get ur **** than need to make so big fuss ma!!!! i know is is impt but no need to scold all e fuck or CB de ma!!! can self respect ma!!!! haiz
hmm.. i know ying haf enough of it!!! i thinkin 9mths bk i ask ying to cum n wrk is correct or wrong ya.. make her so suffer ya..i knw she like e ppl but e wrk is like shit man!!! haiz!!! maybe is time for me to leave this co ya!!! gt me or without me is ok cos tt person can find someone to take over my place man!!! i alr sick n tired of it le!!! i wan a fresh new me this yr but now nope!!! haiz!!! gOin to crazy soon!!! i got alot of stuff to do man!! tml i going to do all n submit ya!!! !!! jus wan to sae sorry ya!!! cos i need to submit as i quite long le cant delay if not kanna scold again le... i also dunno what am i doin g ya so late still haven do ya.. maybe dun haf e mood to wrk n do any more le ... haha.. haha... \
hmm i receive a sad news of rachel tt she doing her operation next fri .. nvr expect tt is so fast ya... than i told my mum tt i will be goin out w her ya as she cant go out after operation for a few mths... a msg to rachel:- mUst be sTRong , ur pArent n ur lovely frenz will be supporting u at ur bk ya... u can do it de!!! jia you!!! hmm... i sure c u on sat ya shop till crazy ya!!! hmm feel abit sad ya...
nowdae my mood is not tt good.. u can see me happy outside but inside is NOT ya.. i gt told someone who read my blog shld know my pro ya.. i didnt tell anyone only u(e One wHo reaD) my blog ya... hmmm.. shld i ma!!! i dun wan it happen again man !!! realli sick n tired le!!!! i alr v v v tired le!!!! haiz!!!! but i cant dunno y .... help me!!!! i damn e confused ya!!!! end!!!!
ReGaRds
MooDy wEndY
11pM

No comments: