Monday, January 28, 2008

***mOn bLue **** nO mOOdd******

28jAn, ,,mOn
tODae mY moOd is Good bUt wHen i reach oFc than pRo cUm oUt.... than mY bOss Not haPPy eaRly in e Mornin mAke me, yIng n jAmes sImpLy nO mOOd man.. sPolit our whOle dae ya.... haiz... realli sian.. i think this wk i dUn tHink oF hAvin peAce man!!!*gOsh* haIz,,, i can tortured but gt limit man .. haiz.. cant break e news to my boss this sat man.. i dunno what he going to reply me... i will sms him n i will type out e ltr ya... realli tired le.. i need a short break after i tender ya.. haha... hmmm truthfully, i will miss e ppl here but!!! i worked for abt 9plus mths... but haiz... forget it !!! Past is Past !!!
i jus wan to enjoy myself during cny.. got a long time didn see my grandpa n daddy le.. real miss dem .. haiz .. i find tt ever since i wrk ... i long time didn see dem ya.. haiz.. shall see dem during cny ya.. i will give my daddy mummy n grandpa $100 each for their cny wor.. haha.. sIan tml gOin to start war again so gOIn to sLp n to rePlinsh my energy do my wrk tml ya haha... todae i after wrk went to TM i bought a pinky short n green bermudes but they dun haf stock so i order frm far east ya.. so this sat i will go collect ya... i alr paid my momey le if dun haf they will get it frm ya... haiz.. after tt shop ard abt 8pm jiu went hm n i saw denise ya.. haha.. than i bought my dinner hm,,, than reach hm bath n enjoy my dinner n than online .. gOin to sLp sOOn... Nite!!!
Regards
LittLe wEndy
10.45pM

No comments: