Friday, January 25, 2008

iT's fRidae !!!!!

25/1, Fri
Hurray Cant wAit tiLL fRi to cUm ya.. hmmm tHis Mornin i wAke up i qUite fresh as yest i slp at 10pm ya... first time so early slp wor.. than do my necessary thing n jiu went out le.. than i went to e herbal shop n buy luo han guo for ying as she nt feeling tt gd.. than e moment i reach ofc, james find me .. mUst be askin abt NOI but i jus switch on my comp than saddy pass me e NOI wow good man ... than i cal james up n tell him ... than he also happy ya.. todae i quite free nth to do man..
than at 11am we haf meeting w boss abt paperless!!!!! hmm can be paperless, i dun think so lo .... than meetin till 12plus .. after tt we went for lunch ya.. after tt we jiu do paperwrk till nearly 6pm than we jiu went off le.. we went to MS as ying going to do her hair ya.. than we reach der n i ask e person hw long cos i need to shop ard ya... than my hair stylist walk pass me n knock on me ... idiot later i box him ya.. haha... than after tt i jiu went to shop ya.. i shop 4 1hr still cant find any top or bottom i wan wor.. than 8.30pm i jiu went bk n find ying.. than i sae jaren man standing outside.. than he ask me wear so nice go where later, i sae no where ya.. haha... than i see ying hair i keep laughing but e hair nice on her ya.. this is e red i wan ya.. after tt we jiu left abt 8plus... hmm i think jaren, adeline n vincent are get along ppl ya... jaren told vincent tt he help me cut abt 4times this times rd is more nicer ... thanz ya!!! haha..
After tt we jiu went to LJS for our dinner ya.. after dinner we jiu went hm le.. i reach hm abt 10.30pm than i went to bath n jiu online n update my bloggy... hmm tml need to wake up at 8.30am n we leaving hse at 9am for breakfast than jiu head to my aunt hse to do pineapplt tart ya .. hmmm.. sun is my bro bbdae n we r going to celebrate for him wor.. haha... gOin to slp soon.. hmm after 3mths i will ask jaren to change a hair style for me n i wan to highlight my hair too.. hope wishes cum true wor!!! miSsin sOmeone!!! cAn sOmeoNe heLp me ma!!! gOIn cRazy sOON!!!!!
REgaRds
LittLe WenDy
11pM

No comments: