Sunday, January 27, 2008

*iTs wEekeNd*

26jAn, sAt..
nO wrk sO cal sLp lAte Late But nOpe .... cOs i waKe up at 8plus than do my stuff than we left our hse at 10am than we head to parkway as edmund need to send his good than me n my sis went shoppin ya.. than we bought a blouse frm mango .. she bought black i bought brown ya... i will be wearing on chu yi ... than we bought lounvh to my 2nd aunt hse to do pineapple tart ya... than we do till 3plus jiu left bakin ya. than me n my mum went to raffles ya... than we shop ard... than we went to MS n shw my mum which i wan to buy polo tee for my bro but no stock so i ask dem whether where gt new stock ya...he sae bugis so i reserve... haha... after tt we jiu head hm le.. i dammn tired ya... reach hm abt 9plus than bath n rest on my bed as my neck is damn pain ya.. i went to slp ard 12plus ya...
RegaRds
LittLe wEndy
11pm

No comments: