Thursday, January 3, 2008

nO titLe

2jAn, tUes
tODae wake up at 8am ya dun wish to wake up so early ya!! haiz going to wrk ya!! haha!!! than i reach ofc abt 9.35am than e 1st thing i saw my table i was shocked man so damn e messy ya!!! must be tt alvin de cos he doing vitas ya!!! haha!!! than after tt i do my wrk ya... wow so many thing to do ya!!! dun haf e feelin of wrking ya... than i finish my wrk abt 6plus jiu went hm le... i took bus dwn to kembagan n meet edmund n we went to fetch my sis n we bOught dinner hm n eat ya... we reach hm abt nearly 8pm ya.. haha.. than slack man... so fast going to wrk soon man... haiz!!! real sian!!! i haf thinkin of leavin ya.. cos i real tired le... if i can leave than i will leave after cny ya.. than i will find a part time while i pursuin my study ya.. haha.. still considerin on wat course to study ya!!! *headache*!!!! i went to slp at 11plyu snealr 12mn ya cos watch tv ya... haha!!!
Regards
LittLe weNdy
10.45pm

No comments: