Monday, January 21, 2008

mOOd dwn

21jan. mon
todae i woke up as usual .. than went out n wait for my stupid bus for long actually can reach on time but end up late for 10min ya.. getting worse n worse le.. hmm haven reach ofc someone call me n i gt to solve e pro man.. haiz damn no mood man.. mon blue... than we do our wrk ya.. todae since like abit busy ya.. haha...
than during lunch me n ying went to opps n bought a bbdae ckae for denise, terence, roy ya.. their bbdae is cumin.. than boss ask me n ying to cum n haf a good chat ya.. than he sae sorry to us sometime his words is harsh to us.. cos he wan to know tt his stress ya.. ok i know his stress n we cant compare to him.. than after tt he sae he will increase our salary but my feelin is nth ya.. cos maybe i dun haf e mood of stayin ya.. i like e ppl here but but.. dunno hw to explain le.. i haf been strugglin my tiredness since 2apr ya.. alr v stressfull. when can i LET GO OF THIS FEELING YA>> I ALR V TIRED LE.. SOMEONE PLS HELP OR GUIDE ME YA... than we abt to eat our cakes my colleague told me tt e cake abit sploit n gt some part alr mould ya.. oh my tian.. if my colleague gt food poisoning.. e shop will kanan frm me n ying man. as we didnt eat much cos we r e last to eat cos meetin with my boss.. idiot,.,, than my doc cum le.. than i start to do my vitas ... than ying do her registeration .. than we do n this n tt finsih wrk abt 8pm than alan fetch us bk ya.. thanx PAPA... than i reach hm jiu bath n relax le.. damn tired ya..
tml stayin bk to help e part time.. wed going aerboics w queenie n thur going out for dinner n fri acc ying as she wan to dye her hair while she was dyeing her hair i will go shoppin ya.. i will nt waiting for her der ya.. haha.. after tt maybe go shop swhile jiu eat than shop hm ya.. haha.. stop here.. tml going to wrk ya..haha... nite nite
ReGards
LittLe wEndy
10.45pM

No comments: