Sunday, January 27, 2008

wEekeNd gOin tO eNd sOOn!!!!

27Jan... sUn
HaPPii BBdae 15th bbDaaeeee wAh JIng..... HOpe u lIke e bAg tt u chOOSe n e tOP i bOught for u ya.... so dun sae i not good ya. tOdae i wake up at 10am ya.. my neck still pain but not tt pain le... than had my breakfast jiu went dwn w my mum n sis to buy some cny stuff ... than we bought candy for cny ya... after tt we jiu head hm .. than i went to bath jiu head to raffles n try 1pants but not nice than after tt jiu head to bugis n shop ard but cant find anything i like ya.. than i bought a tee for my bro as a bbdae gift ... i bought it frm everlast ya... haha.. after tt i went to bugis n collect his polo tee... than i ask e person tt i haf reserve e polo tee.. he since like dun remb than i sae forget it man than he remb it !!!! hmmm after tt i went to bugis shop ard... than after tt i jiu went off le n head to my ah ma hse..
i reach my ah ma hse abt 2plus than ate curry for my lunch ... than after tt we chit chat we talk alot abt cny stuff... n we plannin to go shoppin this cumin sat ya.. than i ask my cosuin wan to watch movie ma. we r watchin The Mist wor.. haha after watchin we jiu meet my mum n her mum for shoppin ya.. cant wait it man ... gOin to wrk tml le.. abit sian man.. dunno why.. dun haf e mood to wrk at all cos i alr give up le... than we celebrate our bro at my ah ma hse.... haha.... after tt i went to lie dwn cos i damn tired ya.. than i dozed off but my cousin keep laughin man.. than we had our dinner at 6plus than abt 7.10pm they went to see 4D n my mum strike 4D ya.. haha... after tt we jiu head hm le... but we carry alot of thing to go hm n put at my aunt hse ya...
than reach hm do my stuff n rest ya.. haha.. than i make jelly ya.. haha cos nth to do so i will make some ya.. ahha!!!stOp here... tml after wrk going tampines w my sis n edmund as dinner nvr cook ya.. going for last min shoppin ya cos realli no time le...
RegArds
LittLe WenDy
11.15pM

No comments: